Believe it or not, we're still working on the game. We're moving forward with the editor & scripting and we're laying down more game concepts. It's slow, trust me, I get it. Meanwhile, look at this top secret snapshot one of our soldiers took with his helmet cam.
Ben has a nice post reviewing the last year of development (since the comeback).
On a completely different note, let's talk about inspirational stuff. Quite a few documentaries have sprouted lately on indie game development and some of them are pretty good.
- Indie Game: The Movie - takes a look at the days prior to the release of three iconic indie games: Fez, Super Meat Boy and Braid.
- From Bedrooms to Billions - "From Bedrooms to Billions' is a 150 minute feature length documentary movie telling the remarkable, true story of the British Video Games Industry from 1979 to the present."
- Minecraft: The story of Mojang - "Minecraft: The Story of Mojang is a feature-length documentary that follows the young company over the course of its first year as their profile expanded across the world stage and into the homes of millions of gamers."
- Us and the Game Industry - "This is a feature length documentary filmed between 2009-2012 in the USA and in Copenhagen, [which] explores computer game development."
- Super Game Jam - "SUPER GAME JAM is a documentary series about making video games in 48 hours."
Some of these titles are also available on Steam.